Ziaja - MED SPF 50+ Matifying Cream
Looking for a delicate way to remove make up, without excessive skin damage or irritation of acne? This is the right product for you.
What is Ziaja?
Ziaja is a Polish company that was founded in 1989 in Gdansk, in north Poland. The company owners, Alexandra and Zenon Ziaya were passionate to create pharmaceutical cosmetics from the simplest, almost natural recipes. Over the years, this excellent company has become one of the best cosmetic companies in Poland and has won numerous awards around the world, including Taiwan, Dubai and Japan! This company offers an large range (over 900 items) of excellent products for the face, body and hair. Each product is at the forefront of the Polish cosmetic market. The products are also affordable and excellent to use for all different types of skin - from dry, sensitive to oily, whatever type of skin you have rest assured that Ziaja will have the right product for you.
Effects of Ziaja Med SPF 50+ Matifying Cream
- Moisturising emulsion with a very high protection factor for oily and combination skin, acne – prone, with discoloration.
- Recommended also for sensitive skin prone to sunburn and photoallergy.
- May be used during dermatological treatments and after aesthetic medicine treatments.
- Contains new generation photostable filter system with broad – spectrum UV absorption.
- Prevents sunburn and skin discoloration.
- Protects epidermal pigmented lesions – signs and moles.
- Neutralises free radicals responsible for photoageing.
- Effectively absorbs the excess of sebum.
- Leaves invisible mat layer.
- matifying factor
- photostable UVA / UVB filters
- provitamin B5 (D-panthenol)
- vitamin E
- Dermatologically tested
- Skin neutral pH
- Good for acne prone skin, oily and mixed skin, skin with pigmentation spots
- Not tested on animals